Q. “If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?”
― Albert Einstein
A good business intranet – (your own internal business website)
Look at the benefits you can expect-
- Increased productivity and efficiency , as information is at your fingertips
- Constant, reliable, and secure communications with others in your business that ensures successful growth. ( and reduced gossip and frustration as everyone is kept up to date)
- A central meeting site to post weekly reports, memos, calendars, company policies, procedures, training materials and company benefits and goals
- Collaboration, where people can work together brainstorming on the most recent shared files
- Price files, product information, standard answers to customer queries
- Added value to your business goodwill in the event of sale – by presenting your intellectual property in a package.
- Discover how you can add more value to your business
- Learn the easiest way to make information accessible to people who need quick, up-to-date access
- Stay on the know on how you can create a site with no coding and HTML required!